Wednesday 12 June 2013

Omotola Says She Has Never Had Surgery

Entertainment (© Ryan Miller/Invision/AP)
Nigeria's most famous actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde denied rumours that she has gone under the plastic surgeon's knife in a recent interview. The mother of four has maintained her sexy figure leading to stories that she has had implants. Omosexy (as she is known to her fans) told Encomium that her youthful looks and curvy figure were a genetic gift handed down by her mother. She said: 'I have never done any surgery or implant. It's just me being extremely careful and conscious of my body, job and everything... My mom had a teenager look, even when she was almost 50. She was a very hippy and curvy woman. That, she passed on to me with vengeance. That's why it has been a very big struggle for me to stay as slim as my job requires.'

No comments:

Post a Comment